Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not as bad as I thought

Okay, so I was up .2 pounds this morning.  But it's okay, because I was expecting at least a pound, so it's not as bad as I thought.  And I've been exceptionally good today. I ate right, I did my workout and sweated up a storm, but my heart wasn't entirely in it.  I think it's because I'm a little burned out and I know my "day of rest" is coming tomorrow.  I didn't feel the same sense of accomplishment as I have the rest of this week.

Maybe it's because I actually gained weight yesterday instead of losing it.  Or maybe, like so many other things in my life, I'm growing bored with it.  I hope this isn't the case, because if it is, this journey into skinny- dom may as well be over.

I'm not as sore as I was.  And I'm actually starting to enjoy the foods that are good for me, like organic spring mix salad and light balsamic vinaigrette dressing.  I'm also enjoying experimenting with different spices added to rice to make it less bland.  And I'm finding that the more I sweat, the easier it is to drink water.

Ideally, I'd like to lose about  65 to 70 pounds.  This would put me in the 130's.  Too skinny?  Maybe just a little.  But then maybe I'll concentrate on quitting smoking.  It would be nice nor to have to worry about packing on a few extra pounds when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment